Among the clubs played against in the 1902 fixture card – the earliest we have – were Midland Railway, South Mimms, Albemarle II, Aldenham, Hendon, Watford Ramblers, Northern Assurance Co. and Houndswood. Some were played twice.
Charles Part, who owned Aldenham Lodge and extensive grounds, sold off part of the park. Consequently, The Avenue, The Warren, Radlett Park Road, Aldenham Grove and the two connecting roads, Hillside and Mornington, were laid out. Beech Avenue soon followed, along with the remainder of The Avenue, plus The Drive which was a dead end, stopping at the grounds to Aldenham Lodge.