Charles Part, one of the original club founders, left Radlett in 1903 and that year – horror of horrors – match fees were introduced.
The second XI was born in 1903 (played seven, won three, lost three, drawn one) under a Mr. Fowler’s captaincy.
Fixtures increased rapidly. 1903 saw 26.
There are no records relating to the next three years other than the fact that 33 games were played in 1906.